Since 1996, UAB “Penkių kontinentų komunikacijų centras”, a member of the group of companies “Penki kontinentai”, has been developing, installing and administering remote telecommunication lines.
In collaboration with construction organizations and companies developing real estate projects such projects as “Verkių slėnis”, “Gudelių šilas”, “Bajorų kalvos”, etc. were completed. Following the construction of telecommunication lines and installing the fiber optic “Skynet” network, the following services are provided to the residents:
- fiber optic internet, the speed of which reaches as much as 1024 Mb/s,
- fixed IP telephony for low-cost calls,
- interactive IP television, which consists of more than 90 TV channels, including the 3D and HD video resolution,
- „smart“ office / house control system, which allows controlling and optimizing all processes taking place in a building,
- video surveillance solutions (high-definition IP cameras).
Completed projects related to video surveillance solutions in Viršuliškės and Pilaitės neighborhoods
The projects were implemented in 2010, in collaboration with the representatives of Viršuliškės and Pilaitės communities. Now, the residents of these neighborhoods are able to use high-definition IP cameras for outdoor surveillance.